Which Eastwood Undercoat/Bedliner product should I use?

Posted: February 7, 2011 By: cj3bm2hb

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Which Eastwood Undercoat/Bedliner product should I use?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

cj3bm2hb

I am doing a complete off the frame rebuild of a 1960 CJ3B Jeep. I purchased an aftermarket body and I am trying to understand my undercoating/bedliner options. I want to use some kind of bedliner on the interior of the Jeep body tub and undercoat the bottom (not fenders or hood). I want to get something as durable as Line-x if possible. I plan to use a spray gun to apply it. I see that Eastwood has several options – Gator Guard – SEM Tintable – Shake and Shoot, etc.

What would be my best option for coating the Jeep interior and the underside? Since this is a new jeep body, what prep work/ primer is suggested? It has a primer on it and is rust free. My inclination is to choose the Gator Guard product for both interior and exterior but I would like to hear your opinions. I looked into getting this done via Line-x but that had a $1200 price tag which is why I am looking into other options. Thanks in advance for your time and for any info you can provide me on this.

Patrick W.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed