Whats the correct product to use

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #29653

    I have a ’64 Corvette and I am restoring the Hard Top. There is a brace along the leading edge of the hardtop that is under the weather strip and the trim. This brace has an cavity and has holes for small screws to hold the trim and the seals. This brace is rusted and I want to be sure that I stop the rust inside this cavity. I only have some small openings into this cavity and need to get some type of rust stopper. It needs to be something that is thin and will run through the screw holes and some rusted spots. Can you recommend a product?[ATTACH]3609[/ATTACH] I hope this attached picture will explain what I am doing. THANKS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button