What Type of Body Filler To Put Over Roof Patch Panels

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #35544

    I need to do some patch panels on a van roof. A Crash Blast video I saw recommended using either fiberglass filler or all-metal filler over welded panels before overcoating it with regular bondo filler. They said that would prevent rust from getting started since those fillers are both waterproof.

    I never heard anyone recommend this before. All I’ve ever seen used was ordinary bondo fillers. Is regular filler okay or should this extra step be taken?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button