What Type Body Filler To Put Over Welded Roof Patch Panels?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #35537

    I recently saw a video from Collision Blast. They said you should use either aluminum-filled body filler or fiberglass body filler over welded areas before putting regular bondo on because it’s waterproof and would prevent rust from setting in. I’ve never heard of this before. I need to do patch panels on a roof. Do you think this step is good advice or unnecessary?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button