What kind of right angle Air Drill to buy?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #27204

    I’m currently removing my driver side Uniside for my F-150 project truck and need to drill out spot welds from the inside of the cab. What I need is a air Drill which has at a right angle but can fit in a space about 5 1/4 inches to drill. Can anyone make any recommendations on a air drill I might buy to get the job done. I will be using a 3/8 inch spot weld drill out bit and as the picture shows space is going to be tight.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button