My pro gun broke, so I sent it back to Eastwood and they are sending me a new one. That has given me a forced (much needed) break from powdercoating and I was finally able to tackle 1/2 of one of my projects. I got only the drivers seat done so far, about 12 hours work. A lot of that was thinking time, as I didn’t have a plan when I started, expirementation, figuring out what would work, waiting on my air compressor to catch up when using the cutoff wheel, and running to home depot after dulling several drill bits.
The finished product: 350Z seats in a 240Z!!! I hope to have the other one in by the end of May when we have a several hundred Z car meet at the Tail of the Dragon in North Carolina.