Well It’s Official

Posted: February 6, 2006 By: rabmotorsports

Home Forums Kafka’s Korner Kafka’s Korner Archives Well It’s Official

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have convinced Steve that Pennsylvania is a beautiful place to visit in late April, so he has agreed to teach his first ever course in pinstriping. For many years, Steve Kafka has been on the cutting edge of modern design, as evidenced in both his beautiful, original pinstriping technique and his custom graphics. This class is the first that Kafka has held ever, and will allow the participants the once-in-a-lifetime chance to get hands-on assistance and feedback from a master in the field. Everyone from beginners to seasoned pro’s will learn new tricks and techniques.

The course is limited to the first 30 participants and will be held here at Eastwood’s headquarters in Pottstown PA. It is also conveniently timed during Spring Carlisle, so if you are in the area for Carlisle take a day trip to learn from the legend. Or if you have never experienced the spectacle that is Spring Carlisle stay the night and take a trip up on Friday. Carlisle is only an hour and a half from Pottstown. If interested shot me a PM and I can give you the details on how to sign up.

Date: April 20th 2006
    Time: 9am -5pm or whenever we stop
    263 Shoemaker Rd Pottstown Pa 19464
    Cost: $250 a person Limited to the first 30 people

We have a block of rooms reserved for the night of and the night before the class should anyone require lodging. Room rates are $79.99 and the hotel is less than a quarter mile from our location.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed