Wagner Hopper Unit Complete For Sale- $1500obo

Posted: September 1, 2011 By: caseywan

Home Forums Buy/Sell/Trade – Parts & Tools Wagner Hopper Unit Complete For Sale- $1500obo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

caseywan

SOLD

On eBay now with more pics – of course if anybody from the forum wants to purchase just let me know and I’ll take if off eBay and sell directly so there are no fees involved.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110740509694

Bought this unit about 2 years as a backup unit and it’s been sitting in the corner since the day I bought it. So I figure I will sell it to fund my Wagner C4 or Sprint purchase I am planning soon.

Like I said, I have never used the unit, although I have plugged it in and powered it up and the digital readout seems to work perfectly. The guy I bought it from said it was in use on a production line up until a few months before I bought it (so was last operated about 2 1/2 years ago), he said he had no personal use with the unit but claimed it performed perfectly up until the factory shut down. I have no reason to believe there are any problems with the unit whatsoever, but since I have not tested it myself and I am selling it as-is, but like I said the digital parts works just fine. I don’t have a manual and don’t have a clue how to operate it, but if somebody could walk me through it easy enough I could probably throw some powder in and test it.

Unit is located in Newland NC, anyone is welcome to come look at the unit, and I may be able to meet within a reasonable distance. For shipping, I could strap it to a pallet and do freight (which is how I go it) or I’m sure it would break down enough to ship UPS or Fedex.

Asking $1500 OBO (really, make an offer, I need to sell)

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0077_2.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0075-1.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073-1.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed