I just got a free oven that I am putting in my garage for the purpose of powdercoating. The only 220v outlet I currently use for my dryer and is 30A. I planned on unplugging the dryer and using the same outlet when I cure parts that I powerder coat. The current outlet is a 4 post outlet (one post is one of those L shaped posts). I need to have a cord made to run from the oven to the outlet and will need to be at least 15 feet (and 10 guage ) minimum I was told. The oven is probably a 40A or 50A, but if I am only running the elements in the oven and not the burners will I trip the breaker often? all the time? never?