Under sea water

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #27543

    I have a customer that I build ocean bouys for and have in the past used special zinc primer (Ameron) and and epoxy paint also Ameron. But the dry time is killing me. I am thinking I might try using Thermal Arc Spray zinc witch I do ( A process where zinc is melted at 7000 degrees and sprayed while molten on to the surface for a galvanized surface that is much like sandpaper) on to a sandblasted surface and then PC. My question is what kind of PC is best suited for salt water, under water immersion. ( for more info on Arc Spray see my Web site)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button