One batch of parts, the aluminum calipers cured just fine. Normal cure cycle, 395 for 20 minutes after temp.
The steel brackets are another story. When I pulled them out after the same cure, one slid into the other, and when I separated them, I got a string of sticky powder that came off. The powder was still gummy. I put them back in for an extra 10 minutes and let cool. When I took the masking tape off of them, it flaked like uncured powder, so I ran them through another cure cycle, but this time 30 minutes after getting up to temp, and they were still gummy. I’m giving them 30 more minutes, although I don’t think it will help.