t-tops (79 vette)

Posted: February 3, 2006 By: SIRDOUG1745

Home Forums Auto Body Auto Body Archives t-tops (79 vette)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author


  • #27641



    I am in the prosses of new wearherstipping also
    The crome cover over the t-top latch transmision (think thats what its called) has rusted bolts and srews and will not come off without dammaging
    Any help or advise on were to get this cover or what it is actually called would be appriciated
    I checked many sites like Ecklers and corvette america and can not find it

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed