Seam Sealer?

Posted: August 10, 2010 By: BTuttle

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Seam Sealer?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author


  • #32800



    I am working on a 1965 ford F250 I need to know what I need to fix the seams where the roof meets the pillars etc. It looks like caulk. is it seam sealer that you sell in the tube? Thanks for any help. BILL

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed