rustproofing wands

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #35147

    I want to rustproof my new car so I ordered #50039zp an all inclusive kit. The kit has a drill bit and plugs so you can apply the product where there are no access holes. The car I plan to do has access holes everywhere but some are small slots and holes just a hair smaller than the wand that comes in this kit. I need a small rigid wand with an angled tip so I can apply the rust inhibitor inside the doors without drilling the holes. I see that in the professional kit there are some of these adapters but I don’t see them in the catalog where I can buy one separately. Has anyone made one of these? Or can I get one ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button