Rust Inhibitor For The Inside Of Car Frame?

Posted: May 8, 2006 By: ffas23

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Ask Eastwood Archives Rust Inhibitor For The Inside Of Car Frame?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ffas23

What product does Eastwood recommend to eliminate internal frame rust? I am looking for a Rust Inhibitor product to spray inside my collector cars rusty frame. I blew the inside of the frame out with compressed air getting rid of any loose rust scale and it is now clean. The frame is solid all away around and any and all repairs were welded in with new metal. Do you carry anything that will neutralize and seal the inside rust from ever forming again? I would like to purchase a product that could be sprayed inside the frame using an undercoat gun. Viewing Eastwoods online catalog I see you carry a Heavy Duty Antirust but the explanation of it says its sticks to bare metal or painted surfaces and nothing about using this product over rusty surfaces or whether this product neutralizes rust or what have you. I also read about Eastwoods Rust Encapsulator which I guess is a similiar product to Por-15 which is a paint on type of product. These type of products I would think are more for use on the outside of the frame and using them inside of the frame makes me a little leery. I would appreciated Eastwoods imput here as to what product to use.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed