Recommend an air compressor and welder please!

Posted: November 25, 2005 By: User Name

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Ask Eastwood Archives Recommend an air compressor and welder please!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

User Name

Hello. I am having my first house built currently, and I am looking for ideas on how to set up the two car attached garage. The two things I really want to start with are an air compressor and a welder. I have a few considerations that make finding the right units difficult:

– Neighboring houses are close by, so I can’t use a big, loud air compressor. However, I still want to be able to use power tools and a spray gun as well (most likely I’ll only use it for undercoating and similar projects, but one day I might want to try painting as well).

– With the welder, I will be using it on a wide range of projects. I want to be able to weld up unneeded holes in my engine bay (welding very thin metal) and also weld on suspension components (such as heavy duty subframe connectors and such).

I pretty much want the smallest, most affordable units I can get, but I still want to make sure I get enough to do what I want to do so I don’t have any regrets later.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! Manufacturer/model number/source to purchase would be super!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed