Product Help for ’48 Ford Coupe!

Posted: September 27, 2009 By: Bob A

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Product Help for ’48 Ford Coupe!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

    Posts

  • #31355

    Bob A

    Member

    I’m working on a ’48 Ford Coupe and I’ve sandblasted the paint from the rear wheel wells and about 70% of the metal is clean, but the remaining 30% has rust pitted areas. Will “Rust Converter” adhere to the clean metal as well as the pitted areas? If not, what product do you reccommend that I use? After applying the product, what high fill primer can I use to fill the pits? Should the filler be applied immediately? Is there a product that can be applied after the primer since the surface will not be painted for ~ six months? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed