Product for filling frame rust pits

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #33347

    I am looking for a product to fill old rust pits that have been painted over. The frame was blasted and painted about 15 years ago. It was painted over the pitted areas (all rust removed) and the paint is still solid. I would like to fill the pits and repaint some visible areas without removing the existing paint. Is there a product that will fill the pits and adhere to the paint?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button