Posted: September 1, 2010 By: chip_127

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Primers?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author


  • #32860



    Hey guys. I am planning on starting my resto on my 66 mustang this weekend. Taking it down to bare metal and welding in a few patch panels on some rusted through areas. My question is about primer. What type should I use to cover the bare metal with. I see you guys have several different types – etching, urathane, epoxy… How do you know which to use?
    Also, should I put primer on the panels first, or body filler?
    Thanks for your help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed