Plasti-dip equivalent

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #32926

    Does Eastwood haver a product that is equivalent to Plasti-Dip? I am looking to black out some ttrim and paint on my 2009 Lancer Ralliart and it seems plasti-dip is the way to go(I like it because it is easily removable)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button