PC how-to question

Posted: March 22, 2006 By: bigdave72u

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Ask Eastwood Archives PC how-to question

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author


  • #28880



    I have enclosed a pic of a set of valve covers I have found on the net, can someone tell me the easiest way to accomplish the look with the raised chrome left as chrome? I have another project similar to this that I want to try and am not sure of process.http://www.tinmans.net/Gallery/Ranchero/ValveCovers-1.jpg

    Big Dave

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed