Panels on or off? Maybe both

Posted: October 8, 2017 By: DougW

Home Forums Tips and Techniques Panels on or off? Maybe both

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DougW

Participant

Ok. Working on my 70 Camaro restoration project. I’ve been thinking about the painting phase and have questions for you guys. When do the door jambs get painted? Do I paint them before I align the doors. I will be painting a base, clear. Or, do I mount the doors, spray the jambs with just the base and then clear them once the entire car is painted? Also, how about the fenders and front valance, etc. I’m thinking those parts need to be sprayed off the car as the skirts will be black and don’t think I should mask off the skirts to spray the fenders and valance. Do I spray those with just the base, re-assemble and then spray the clear on the entire car or do I clear them off of the car. Do I spray a coat of base with them off, re-assemble, mask, more base and then clear? Worried about scratches and chips during re-assembly. What is the recommended procedure? Thanks for any help!

gau nish

Participant

online bingo bash game. Its available for free. get bingo bash chips for bingo bash gaming for free from the mentioned portal free bingo bash chips for android Bingo bash is a facebook game and need to have chips to play the game.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed