Panel pins ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #27246


    I am currently rebuilding an 82′ Jeep cherokee 4×4 ( In Brisbane , Australia ), i am currently in the Body process , cutting out rust sections and getting replacment sections made ( sill/rocker panel , roof gutter , floor , etc ) & new panels.I need those panel pins or locks that hold 2 panels together level & flush to be able to weld/tack them togehter , then pull the pins out.

    Also have read in an article lately that you can now get a heat absorsing solution to put on the panel beside where you weld , so the heat does’nt distort/warp the panel.

    I was wonderning where i could get these to buy ?, i have seen different types . through postage or airmail,etc ???

    Any help would be greatly apreciated,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button