I just purchased the Eastwood primer, urethane colour coat, and the clearcoat to go with it.
Can someone who has actually used these products give me advice on the following;
1) Is it necessary to scuff the old finish with perhaps 400 grit before I put primer on?
2) How long should I wait for the primer to dry before I put on the colour coat?
3) How long should I wait in between the multiple light coats of the colour coat?
4) How long should I wait before applying the first clear coat layer?
5) How long should I wait before I can buff the clear coat?
It’s summer now, and the temperature on average is about 75-80 degrees F.