Paining 56 Chevy

Posted: September 18, 2016 By: whittleb

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Paining 56 Chevy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

whittleb

I have painted about 10 cars as a hobby, my paint jobs have always come out very good. But for this 56 Chevy I want it to be super straight like the zed sled! I have been watching Kevin Tates videos. I have learned a lot! I already got my primer from a local store. Wish I would have went with Eastwood products.. But the name brand is Nason. I have soda blasted and sand blasted all my parts. I got Nason metal etch primer and a high build 2k. There is only minor rust. Just thought the metal etch would be a good start. (maybe I should have went with epoxy primer?) My question is. The Nason product does not have a polyester surfacer like Kevin uses. The Nason Metal etch says I have to paint a nason primer over it with in 10 hours. Could I get some of your Poly surfacer to use over the Nason Metal etch? Then spray the Nason 2k over the Eastwood Poly? After I block sand it of course. What do you think?

I have a dehumidifier running keeping everything dry waiting to hear what you think.. ha

respectfully,
    Brad Whittle
    Rapid City SD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed