Order

Posted: March 6, 2010 By: karlt10

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Order

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

karlt10

Here’s one – I wonder if you can tell me where my order is? It has been a WEEK and yet I have nothing.

Between the night before my Eastwood order and later the day of my Eastwood order, I placed orders with 3 other Internet stores. Every other order was dimensionally smaller, lighter in weight, was also sent by ground, and COST LESS TO SHIP, but yet every one of them is here. They started arriving on Wednesday.

How can it be that my simple, non-hazardous, non-liquid, foam and plastic order with you can be so difficult for you to handle? Heck, my account doesn’t even show my order so I can’t even check the status; all I can do is look at emails which you didn’t include a tracking number on.

Needless to say I’ll never spend another dime with your company, including a full order of sandblasting and chassis refinishing materials I had put together.

I don’t know how you stay in business. Obviously there are plenty of those in the collector car world who are ok with archaic customer service practices.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed