New Product Suggestion – spray can nozzles!

Posted: September 27, 2005 By: slindo

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Ask Eastwood Archives New Product Suggestion – spray can nozzles!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

slindo

Like most auto hobbyists, my shelves are full of aerosol can that I can’t bear to throw away, because they still hold usable contents, but where the nozzles have clogged or been swiped to use on another can with a clogged nozzle.

Has Eastwood every considered selling spare nozzles for spray cans? It would be a terrific service to its customers, a real time and money saver for them.

Years ago one used to be able to buy them from some of the gift catalogs but I haven’t seem them in a long time. The only place I could find that carries them is a gunsmithing supplier. They list, interesting enough, in addition to the spray head nozzles, a cleanout nozzle which is wide open, and can be installed temporarily to get the paint flowing when the clog is inside the can. However, the seem to have only the kind that fits the can where the nozzle has the little tube on it that goes into the can, and not the other kind, where the tube is part of the can.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed