New guy here

Posted: November 10, 2013 By: Kewl Kustoms Paint

Home Forums The Break Room New guy here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi My name is Jeff.I just learned of this forum when I was ordering some supplies and fabrication tools from Eastwood.

I’m a Restoration Tech and have 30 years experience in the auto body field and many of it has been working on classic cars and hot rods.
    I currently live in New Jersey on the Jersey Shore but previously lived in South Florida for 26 years were most of my auto body career was spent and even had my own restoration shop for 5 years.

I own two 1972 Gran Torinos one is a fastback Sport like in the movie “Gran Torino” with Clint Eastwood
    the other is a 72 Gran Torino wagon which i’m customizing into a 2 door Delivery wagon which Ford never made with the Gran Torino model and of which I thought would be really kool to have.

I’m currently building a 1972 Chevy C10 Stepside P/U at work, i’m replacing rockers.corner cab metal, lower door skin and other patch panels.Then after the metal fabrication is done I will be doing the body work and paint.

Glad to be here and hope to get to know the members here and see what kool projects everyone is working on
    -Jeff

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed