My sign on name says it all

Posted: March 22, 2010 By: NEW-B-4-NOW

Home Forums Powder Coating My sign on name says it all

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

NEW-B-4-NOW

I have read well over 100 posts on here and they are very helpfull. Now it’s my turn to ask about 100 questions. Someone posted on here that pc is easier than spray painting. WOW I don’t know about that, I have sprayed candies, metal flake, pearls, vreblees and just good old regular paint. And I feel that pc will be a lot harder, hope i’m wrong. I am just about to start ordering some supplies from Eastwood to start pc, I think that I will enjoy it (I loved to spray) I should have written down some of the answers but I got to involved with reading them so I would like your help. Okay grab a coffe or a beer or whatever your poison is and maybe you can answer some questions for me.
    1) CAN I USE REGULAR POWDER OVER A CARS VALVE COVER OR DO I NEED TO USE HIGH TEMP?
    2) PURPOSE OF PRIMER POWDERS.
    3) WILL IT HURT TO PUT A LIGHT IN A SMALL SPRAY BOOTH, 4 ft sq.
    4) BEST SPOT TO PUT AN EXHAUST FAN, CAN I US SAY A 10″ ONE THAT I COULD BY LOCALLY?
    5) DO I NEED TO CLEAR OVER ALL POWDERS?
    6) DO I NEED TO TAKE OFF HIGH TEMP AT ANY CERTAIN TIME?
    7) WHEN DONE CURING, DO I TAKE PART RIGHT OUT OF OVEN OR TURN OVEN OFF AND OPEN DOOR AND LET PART COOL OFF?
    8) HOW CAN I TELL WHICH METALS NEED OUTGASSING?
    9) WHICH PAINT REMOVER DO YOU FEEL IS THE BEST THAT I CAN BUY FOR A GOOD PRICE?
    10) MOTORCYCLE COVERS HOW CAN I TELL IF THEY ARE ALUMNIUM OR SOME KIND OF CAST?
    11) WHY IS PC BETTER THAN USING HIGH TEMP *PAINT* WHERE IT IS NEEDED OR USED?
    Well I have lots more but this will hold me for now and I don’t want you all to get bored, but I shall return.
    ANY ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
    Oh one more thing how in the world can I change font size or font? This has me puzzled

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed