My new shop

Posted: October 10, 2006 By: WiseGuyz

Home Forums Powder Coating Powder Coating Archives My new shop

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WiseGuyz

Here’s my new shop. It’s a little cluttered in the photo because I was doing a project. I bought Eastwood’s 4’x4’x4′ Powder Booth, the Eastwood Pro 1100 gun with a small compressor dedicated for just the gun. Currently, I’m using a home oven so the size of the parts I can do is limited for now, but hope to eventually move up to either the Eastwood 4’x4’x4′ oven, or their expandable 6’x4’x4′ model when I start actually making money at this. I also use a (cough) Harbor Freight siphon blast cabinet (with Capepowder Bob’s pickup tube modification :)), an upgraded blast gun from Grainger with the carbide nozzle, and use a shop vac with hepa filter as a dust collector. I have a 5hp/30Gal compressor to run the blast cabinet and other air needs.

I’m trying to come up with a business name, and didn’t realize how tough that was. I’ll be powder coating, and my son will be doing automotive window tinting. Trying to come up with something that will work for both is draining the brain! Maybe I should have a “Name My Business” contest on this post. Anyway, thanks for looking.

Dan

PS: Any business name suggestions would be appreciated. 😎

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed