My Customized 37 WildRod Project

Posted: January 1, 2006 By: Silverfox031

Home Forums Projects Projects Archives My Customized 37 WildRod Project

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Silverfox031

😀 After 4 years of construction time my Project which I named “leilani” is complete, 98 LS1 Engine, Headlight mounts removed, 98 Taurus healights molded to engine side panels, marker lights molded to side fenders, Turn signals molded to front fenders, LED flush mount tailights, 3rd Brake light molded to removable top, Vision outside rearview mirrors molded to doors, inside rearview mirror molded to windshield header, interior seat surround, console, and extended dash, fabricated from molded fiberglass, Hibiscus flower encased in seat surround, all controls hidden in various compartments located in seat surround, dash, and console. Engine surround fabricated of Fiberglass and steel, ART air ride system, 10 dsc CD player, remote doors, power trunk, windows, CD player. Upholstery is Ultra Leather and berber carpet. Large hibiscus Flower in Trunk floor, gas fill located in trunk. This Project was named in Honor of my Daughter Dana Lelani, 23, who passed away from Cancer, and her favorite Flower was the Hibiscus, I hope you like the car.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed