My baby, a 1961 Lark wagon, and my current project; my dad’s ’62 Lark.

Posted: June 7, 2010 By: 1961Studebaker

Home Forums Pictures My baby, a 1961 Lark wagon, and my current project; my dad’s ’62 Lark.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

1961Studebaker

Participant

Howdy all,

Just wanted to show off my baby, and my current project.

Here is my car, a 1961 Studebaker Lark wagon. 259 2 barrel V8, coupled to a t-86 3 speed with overdrive, yahoo! I got a 4 barrel set up for it, but after some “instances” (cough cough) on I-5, I decided it’s not going on for awhile, LOL! No, no tickets or accidents, but I definately could have got the ticket if I was caught. That car zips up really well……

My Dad’s ’62 Lark is a 170 OHV inline 6, 3 speed auto. We’ve had it since I was 4 (I’m 17 now), so it has some sentimental value. My Dad is really busy, and has allowed me to do just about all of the work on it so far, to bring her back; and to gain the experiance I greatly desire. This is a older picture, alot has been accomplished since this. 😀

One car not pictured here, is my Dad’s ’64 Barracuda, which is his baby; but a project at the moment. And hopefully next year, a ’63 Studebaker Lark will join the herd, and turn into the family race car; retaining Studebaker power and parts. 😀 Me and my 2 bro’s are really pressing that idea, LOL!

So, what do you guys think?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed