Hello: I have a question regarding the instant flashing of metal after rinsing a Phosphoric acid treatment off with water.
I sandblasted some fenders and running boards. I then treated them with Phosphoric acid to remove any remaining Iron Oxide. This treatment left a residue on the metal which I scrubbed off using water. As the metal dried, it instantly was covered with red Iron Oxide.
What should I do or what products should be used so that the clean metal does not flash rust before I can get primer on it?