Posted: November 26, 2006 By: powder
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author


  • #30479



    how do u all sand off the letters on your valve covers. i saw some tool a wile back the was like a flat tiped dremel thing what is that called. and K-Series what do u use and all your valve covers look great any tricks that u would be use full to a new comer. i just went to the junk yard and picked up 4 v/c today to practes on. thanks for your help


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed