Maybe I should patent this Idea first (ah what the hell)
Why couldnt somebody make a lamp with the laser Temp already built into the
lamp.Have a digital displaybuilt into the lamp that would constantly show you what the temp(Big LED SCREEN)of the powder Coating is.
1) At a glance now what the temp is
2) Safer for operater,Dose not have to get hand near hot part
3) Easier to position lamp at correct distance from object(frees up handS)
4) Just like Ron Popeel says on his Rotisery Infomercal(Set it and forget it)
5) less chance for overcooked powder(Helps keep lamp in the sweet spot)