How to improve this forum!

Posted: December 19, 2009 By: luv2fly

Home Forums Ask Eastwood How to improve this forum!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

luv2fly

Hi guys. I love this forum and it is my ‘go to’ for tech questions. However I thought we could use this thread as a way to improve its usefulness and hopefully help Eastwood draw more people into the fray.

When pulling up a thread it would be very useful if all replies were shown along with the priginal post. As it is now, when I pull up a post I have to click on each reply. I have no idea if what I have to contribute has already been covered! I am on dial up so this really is a big deal to those of us who are.

Also, I’ve found no “Search” icon. I need to scroll through past pages looking for my topic hoping nt to repost another problem. This would really be helpful.

To draw in our spare time, the option of “new replies to your posts” and “unread posts since your last visit” are of real value to me. What are other people doing? What have people posted to my reply? What new projects are going on I might me interested in?

When I first began using this forum the “New Thread” button was tiny and shoved into the bottom left corner of the page. A more user friendly organization would make the difference!

I known not everyone is on dial up as I am but there are still plenty of us. I’d know I’d be more active on here if things were smoother and more user friendly!:o

Just some consrtuctive criticism I hope helps others out. Any other ideas, post them here!:)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed