help with correct stages…

Posted: December 16, 2013 By: vilzrod

Home Forums Kevin Tetz’s Korner help with correct stages…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

vilzrod

Hi Kevin

I just did some weld filling on my firewall and black epoxy 2k primed spraycan from EW…. I need to do some filling now as I understand it was a good call to epoxy over the bare metal first… Now I wanted to know do I do my filling now or 2k urethane primer first ? I need to do some seam sealer as well… please advise I hope I am on the right road so far… I have read on this forum to let the EP cure for 3 days or so before doing anything on top I assume I will red scotchpad it before I prime or fill?

Paul

I just did some weld filling on my firewall and black epoxy 2k primed spraycan from EW…. I need to do some filling now as I understand it was a good call to epoxy over the bare metal first… Now I wanted to know do I do my filling now or 2k urethane primer first ? I need to do some seam sealer as well… please advise I hope I am on the right road so far… I have read on this forum to let the EP cure for 3 days or so before doing anything on top I assume I will red scotchpad it before I prime or fill?

Paul

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed