help on a 37′ Legend

Posted: October 28, 2005 By: whiteguyscanfly

Home Forums Painting/Custom Artwork Painting/Custom Artwork Archives help on a 37′ Legend

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey, my friend is getting a 37′ Legend to race this summer he wants me to paint it. He wants me to use either PPG or Dupunt for the paint but I don’t know how much I would need or how much it will cost. I also don’t know what kind of wax and grease remover, primer, or clear coat to use or the amts. of these products. There is also an issue about where to paint it, because I’ve seen people use tarps to make a booth in their garage, but I think that there might be somewhere in town where I can rent a booth (which I would rather do, I live in Littleton, Colorado so if you know of a place please let me know). If any one can give me and estimate on the amt. and the price of suplies and booth price that would be cool. I was also woundering how long it would take me to finish a project like this, I might also have some misc. things to prep and paint for him. So if anyone has any info of tips it will be greatly apprichated.
    thanks-cameron

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed