Eastwood wall plaque (”tack sign”?)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #30474

    Remember the old ‘Eastwood Tools and Techniques’ yellow and blue stove enamelled wall plaque (tack sign) that the Company used to sell some 10 years ago?

    I’m looking for one – can you help? Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button