Eastwood Airbursh – not working

Posted: December 27, 2010 By: LIZZIEVINSON

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Eastwood Airbursh – not working

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

LIZZIEVINSON

Good Afternoon!

I was the lucky winner of an airbrush compressor and gun (the ‘elephant’ compressor with the included gun) and tested it out and it doens’t seem to be working!
    We purchased a trial bottle of paint from the local craft store, pre-mixed and ready to use but it it isn’t coming out well at all.
    When you push back the trigger, initially a puff of color comes out but fades to a very very fine mist, barely any color at all, have to get almost directly on top of the object you are painting in order for anything to show up.

We don’t know if this is an issue with the paint or the gun and don’t have anything to refernece to in terms of troubleshooting.

I intend on using this for face and body painting and will be purchasing water based airbrush body makeup and am wondering if there are certain kinds of paint you can not use in this gun or what. This i my first gun so I don’t have a clue what to look for or ask for when it comes to diagnosing problems, and the insturctions were very vague with little detail and nothing to reference for problems.

Any help would be appreciated!!!! Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed