Posted: June 21, 2006 By: slipchuck

Home Forums Auto Body Auto Body Archives Dimplers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author


  • #29580



    I need a dimpler for no weld repairs.
    I would like to know if these pliers are called a different name, and where in canada could I get one?
    What type of store would they be sold at?
    Shipping, handling, tarrifs, etc for a 15 dollar part is just to expensive to get it at eastwood. I would buy from here if I was buying lets say 100 dollars worth of supplies, but don’t have the cash to do it.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed