Customer Service not Responding..Looking for answers here.

Posted: January 12, 2012 By: gumbyz13

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Customer Service not Responding..Looking for answers here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

gumbyz13

Hopefully I can get my problem addressed here. Since mid Dec I have sent emails to Eastwood Customer Service twice addressing a few issues…

1. My Eastwood auto darkening welding helmet no longer darkens to required settings. Unfortunately I realized this while I was welding. The helmet initially worked great however over time slowly started getting lighter and lighter and would flicker occasionally. So after a few flash burns it is now to the point that I can no longer use it. This occurred (of course) mid project so I had to run out and buy another helmet so I could finish.

2. I have the Eastwood TIG 200. It quit working a little while back and was quickly replaced under warranty…That was great. However the regulator I received with the new welder has a slow leak from the internals. Once again I unfortunately found out about the leak mid project when my gas was going much to quickly. Luckily I have another welder and was able to use the reg from that one.

3. I have the Eastwood MIG 175. Works great and I have used it on a number of projects with both MIG and Flux COre but I have been having some trouble with the wire feed…It is very inconsistent. At initial trigger pull the wire will begin to feed at a good speed for about 1~2 seconds and then slows down. This does not occur all the time but when it does it makes it difficult to maintain consistent welds.

Appreciate any feedback on the above.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed