Crackle effect finish

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #27888

    Is there any powder out there that would give a crackle finish, like this:


    I’ve got a request for this finish with a red base and a black top coat. Does such an animal exist with PC and where do I get it?

    If not could I PC the red on for durability and then use the crackle black paint over the PC to get the effect?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button