Correless = Rust Encapsulator?

Posted: July 22, 2006 By: Knucklebuster

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Ask Eastwood Archives Correless = Rust Encapsulator?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author


  • #29786



    I was trying to find Corroless rust stabilizer in the catalog and I couldn’t find it. I think the number I have is 16011ZP. When I did a search on the web site it referred me to the Rust Encapsulator. Is that the new replacement?

    I used Corroless on the inside floors of my car and I was very impressed with it and I was going to use it on the underneath as my car is supposed to be red oxide. Would 16045ZP be a good match for red oxide?

    Thanks for the help. Great site!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed