Can I PC a horn?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #30597

    My 68 GTO has a set of horns, and I was just wondering if anyone knows what’s inside these badboys. I’d like to PC them, but I’m guessing there has to be some kind of rubber or plastic inside. I attached a pic I borrowed 😉 from somebody on e-bay. I don’t want to fry any electronics. Anybody know for sure? These are riveted closed, so I will not be taking them apart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button