black chrome

Posted: March 13, 2010 By: excessive81

Home Forums Powder Coating black chrome

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

excessive81

ok i have searched “black chome” on here and have found solar rain is not what i want to use (pupleish color)and that black chrome II is the look i am going for(more of a transparent or candie black). Also looks like i need to clear over the top for best look. any other tips when doing this. looks like the clears have caused some issues as well. i have spent hours on here reading post after post but dont seem to be much out there on this. the biggest question is i am using aluminum parts so i am polishing them. how polished do the parts have to be before i am wasting my time. i have them all sanded to 1000. i just dont want to waste another 8 hours polishing them all to find out they would look the samelol
    so for the fun stuff…
    i have a sinister looking black corvette. i use it to promote my buisiness (excessive performance Products)at car shows ectand was going to just clear my intercooler pipes ect after polishing so i dont have to repolish every year. then i did some parts in matte black and they look so cool i want ot use it on mine. so i decided to go with black chrome II on all the polished aluminum to tone it done a little as well as the matte black on diffrent engine covers ect and be in the theme of…BLACK…
    l_9fd75ba468d34e07b52adcc09450e05a.jpg
    l_9252cb5f5bf14970a152c6e2539f67c7.jpg
    l_4c067e574c864d36a77a0dfea2ac7669.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed