Battery Tray Coating Prep Question

Posted: April 19, 2006 By: clevo

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Ask Eastwood Archives Battery Tray Coating Prep Question

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

    Posts

  • #29119

    clevo

    Member

    I want to use Eastwood Battery Tray Coating on my car’s battery tray. What products should I use to prep the surface?

    After I cleaned up the tray with water, baking soda, and a scrub brush, I was able to see that the 60% of the tray’s paint was still good. The other 40% consisted of spots where the paint had peeled and bare, clean metal was exposed, and the other areas where the paint had peeled have light rust.

    What is the best way to prep the tray for the Battery Tray Coating, and what product should I use as a “primer”?

    Thanks in advance for the help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed