Assistance with equipment package

Posted: October 21, 2005 By: Marty Smith

Home Forums Ask Eastwood Ask Eastwood Archives Assistance with equipment package

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Marty Smith

Hello from Oregon,

I am currently finishing up the final processes of my medical retirement. I was awarded a “Disability” and cannot re-enter my lifelong career category.

I would appreciate your help in designing a product package listing of the items I would need from you to begin my own Metal Prep/Powder Coating business.

I will need a complete list to submit with a Grant request to the appropriate government agency that deals with Job/Career retraining.

I started my own list, beginning with Item #22060- Large abrasive blast cabinet, then decided it would be smarter to ask for your help.

I will need an individual itemized list, with prices, of the components for a professional-grade metal prep operation and also the components for a professional-grade Powder Coating operation, including an oven.

I would also like to include a well rounded inventory of blasting medias, a thorough assortment of powder coating raw materials, and the tools I would need on a day-to-day basis.

My plan is to include your list of Eastwood products with my own written grant request. when I am awarded the grant, I can immediately order your products and get started with my new operation, which goes hand-in-hand with my passion for restoring classic cars.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Marty Smith

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Selling Products

Comments are closed