anyone know what this is?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #35813

    Hey all – I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler, and the pic is of some sort of tape sealer in the back on the floor. I need to get some of it, but don’t know what it is called, and can’t for the life of me find it.

    Anyone know? I appreciate the help!


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button