Anti-rust or rubberized undercoating?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #28476

    I seem to be a little confused over which product to use where. In the Eastwood catalog there are some pictures showing where to use rust prevention chemicals. It shows the under carriage using black anti-rust. I would think that would be where you would use rubberized undercoating.Is the anti-rust a product that won’t wear or wash off on the underside? Some of my car’s underside is rusted and some is not. Could I coat the entire thing with RE? I want to use the correct product but there seems to be some that “overlap” for their uses.It’s hard to chose the right one. :confused:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button